(Natural?) frustration

Talk about anything at all....
david613

(Natural?) frustration

Post by david613 »

Many times, I ask and receive help from very nice people on the forum.

In return, I can give nothing to help others because of my very limited knowledge about Open Office.

This is feeling frustrated on a very nice forum. :knock:
OpenOffice 4.1.1. on Windows 7
RusselB

Re: (Natural?) frustration

Post by RusselB »

Don't worry.
Most, if not all of us were in the same situation when we started on the forum.
It takes time and study to learn anything.
At some point, hopefully, you'll see a post, whether already responded to or not, that you do have knowledge about.
While we encourage participation from users to help other users, it is not a requirement to be able to ask questions on the forum.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
hunterr
Banned

Post by hunterr »

We can not be proficient in all fields. You can compensate by helping others in things you are proficient in.

In open office to you will get more proficient with time and will be able to help.
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows 10
keme
Volunteer

Post by keme »

david613 wrote:... on a very nice forum.
You know what? You just helped.

The assurance that we do something useful is an important motivation for us (not the only motivation, but still important). You just supported that part. Thanks!

Keep up the good work, and provide assistance to your fellow man, to the best of your abilities. Have an excellent day, and these days: stay safe!