Generated hyperlinks changes on AOO 4.1.10

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
arfgh

Generated hyperlinks changes on AOO 4.1.10

Post by arfgh »

hey there friends.
Once updated to the last version of AOO i have been noticed that my generated hyperlinks via macro using the UNO API...

Code: Select all

obj.HyperLinkURL = "vnd.sun.star.script:standard.module1.HyperlinkReport?language=Basic&location=document
now when the user click on these generated hyperlinks, AOO request from us a confirmation. I have checked the macros security that i have in the most low state and i cant understand why now that confirmation is appearing... And i am guessing if there is some way to avoid that confirmation (yes/no) in order to proceed with the hyperlink...
 Edit: Topic locked. One question per topic, please. The first question has been answered.
-- MrProgrammer, forum moderator 
Also wanted to ask you all about to control via macro the event mouseover on these generated hyperlinks to have a custom descriptive text instead of the same script reference that appears by default. On its time, i was looking for a way to do this checking the UNO api reference, without any kind of luck :(

thx in advance
OpenOffice last version | Mageia Linux x64 | Ubuntu Linux | Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 | Java last version
FJCC

Re: Generated hyperlinks changes on AOO 4.1.10

Post by FJCC »

The warning message is due to an excessively stringent fix for a security issue. It is already being fixed and I am actually running the test version of it. You can back up to version 4.1.9 by downloading from this archive. Uninstall 4.1.10 before you install the old version.
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
arfgh

Re: Generated hyperlinks changes on AOO 4.1.10

Post by arfgh »

ok.

By the way, some idea for the second question about the same uno api function ?
 Edit: Topic locked. One question per topic, please. The first question has been answered.
-- MrProgrammer, forum moderator 
OpenOffice last version | Mageia Linux x64 | Ubuntu Linux | Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 | Java last version